Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

10 Apr 2013

New hand printed products from Emilythepemily

That's right folks, I have pulled my finger out and finally got some new designs, new products and a new way of thinking. I have produced these fab new hand printed tea towels with my new, and old designs. They start at £10 and I believe thy are the perfect gift (and you don't have to worry if it fits) 

Let me know what you think. Don't be shy. 



Hand printed Amor moustache tea towel

Hand printed Maggie Thatcher milk snatcher tea towel

Hand printed double insane in the membrane tea towel

Hand printed Pearly Queen tea towel

Hand printed  under the influence tea towel

Hand printed  white insane in the membrane tea towel

Hand printed Black insane in the membrane tea towel

Hand printed Alternative phrenology head  tea towel

Hand printed Tattooed Bowie tea towel 

hand printed tattooed lady tea towel £10

And here is my stuff on my NEW Website....oohhh


Post a Comment