Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

7 Oct 2012

School for Creative Startups

Emilythepemily Needs You!

Things are changing for the better around here and I need you to help be a part of it.

I'm not sure if you've heard on the grapevine but I was recently been picked to attend the School for Creative Startups with a BBC 'Dragon' -Doug Richard. I started last month and throughout the course I'll be learning how to run a successful creative business...from the very beginning. The only way to do this is to take 'Emilythepemily' apart and re-build it using the tools I learn on the course and any feedback or advice I get from the industry.




This is where you come in...
As fellow artists, creatives and consumers, and everything in between you have a valuable insight into the creative industry and Emilythepemily's place within it. It would be amazing to have your opinion on how you view my brand, my products, my competitors, my customers and basically how you think Emilythepemily can be improved.

I have compiled a Questionnaire that, quite frankly, does have some straight forward Questions alongside some rather obscure ones (I've been asked by Doug to ask specific questions in order to evaluate specific answers). The only condition is to answer the questions completely honestly. I won’t send out a search party, or send hate mail. I simply need to learn as much as I can about my company in order to create a better business model for our customers, you and myself to benefit from. 

Oh and there's a scroller on the side of this post that you scroll down to the very bottom of the questionnaire. If I could ask you not only to think about other designers and brands when thinking of my competitors, but illustrators, graphic designers and  artists that you can think of. 

Thank you for listening 

Emily 
xx

Post a Comment