Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

18 Jun 2012

Yeah I know, pugs are sooo last year and the year before... but.....

bulldog table lamp from http://next.co.uk
Ever since Lance and I saw the dressed up Pugs at 'The great vintage tea party' I've not only fallen in love with my Pugs and but I've spotted them everywhere

Being a lazy Cat person the whole of my life I used to groan when anyone photographed/talked about/drew/turned up with their dogs but now I realise that are just a big version of a cat with the added benefit of being able to dress them up ...right?

I jest but feast you eyes on these beauties below

french pug from http://debenhams.com






http://lazyoaf.co.uk



I also wanted to draw you attention to some wonderful animal related art works. I think this may well be a new theme in the future of my work.
Charlotte trounce

hetty and dave

rob ryan

rob ryan
rob ryan



a selections of my ma's piggy banks


I made this!

 I forgot to tell you that I made a really bad virgin Mary statue. The head is hanging off and the mold broke in two trying to get it out. I shall eventually come back to you with a beautifully decorated statue.

 p.s Out of the many dozens of the Peas I sowed back in March I finally have A pod!!!

I am the happiest gardener in the Britain, except for that gardening woman from 'The One Show' - she's always really happy.


Post a Comment