Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

10 Oct 2011

I heart NOTHS



I was browsing the internet the other day a I had a marketing email from Not on the High street. Every magazine or blog at the moment mentions this bloody website. I went on to see what the fuss is about.   


freshly forked

hobbs house

lavender room

molly cupcakes

eco unique

velvet brown



plush parties

the contemporary home
Its amazing.

I'm really into baking at the moment- cue the great British bake off- so i typed Baking and Kitchen  into the NOTHS search bar and these amazing beauties popped up.

candy queen


under the oak tree

vinyl village


silk and sawdust

papa theo

ewestyle

candy queen design


Post a Comment