Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

11 Apr 2011

New Studio

As many of you may be aware I moved to Brighton about 6 months ago now... wowzers.




I was a little apprehensive as I had roots in London where I new how, what when where to go to get screens exposed etc..however...all my fears have withered away since I found...

Ink Spot Press
Module B1,Enterprise Point
Melbourne St
Brighton
Telephone : 01273 691 496

Its a newly renovated studio available to anyone who wishes to explore the world of print. including letterpress, screen printing and relief printing. They have loads of courses available but they where kind enough to let me be an associate member without needing to complete a course.  


so every couple of weeks (after pissing off...long story... an external screen printer in Brighton who I was going to use to outsource my printing so I could focus on regular new stuff) I go in an expose screens for really cheap!

I'm so glad I found this wonderful little community and I look forward to doing some PAPER printing (something I can do, but it takes so much more precision and effort!) 



 but here is a little sneaky peak to a little SECRET project I have been working on to do with a Lovely London Shop....which I really don't think anything will come of it.

If it does then great!
If it doesn't then great because I can then reveal all and sell my favourite designs I've ever created!


peace out and all that xx

Post a Comment