Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

11 Apr 2011

I know this is bloody AWFUL but...

that Sweeney blokes drawings are quite good. I am in no way condoning anything he has done...maybe if he went to art college he wouldn't have been a serial killer (or maybe it would have made him worse) 
 

another, equally as awful things I stumbled across was this CrAZy (but really rather cool) photo-booth where you can have your face superimposed onto Kate Middleton in the official royal engagement photo. ??? 

I'm totally going back and having it done!
(NB you can't pretend to marry Kate, just wills)



 and finally....what a slow news day.......



....that totally enriched my life!

what a weird world and all that x
Post a Comment