Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

7 Apr 2011

BRAND NEW STUFF

finally, after about a year, I have new stuff! each t-shirt is once again Hand=printed by me in Brighton!

I've found the most amazing printing studio here in Brightona so my collections should get more and more frequent!
Do visit my website www.emilythepemily.co.uk and get it for a bargain £25 before any shop has it!

THE RABBIT


 MY EMBLEM

 CLOUDS
 WELKOM

If you are interested in buying these t-shirts wholesale please contact me on emilythepemily@hotmail.com

oh...and please note that ALL of my designs are Copyright © Emily Boyd 2010-2011. All rights reserved.
Post a Comment