Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

13 Mar 2011

a single man

I saw the kings speech a while back, but I must mention A Single Man.

Colin firth and that TERRIBLE actor from 'about a boy' and 'skins' (...I can even be bothered to google his name! ....) starred in Tom Fords (Gucci) directorial debue.  I must warn you, the film is pretty odd (in all meanings of the word odd )

but, rather shallowly (not a word, I know) I must rave on about the hair, make-up and fashion, which is or course Tom fords Forte. very 60's and 70's. Big hair, eye-liner, pale skin, red lipstick, geek glasses, suits. Its rather cool. 







 excellent casting, and they should have won an Oscar for hair and make-up. Actually the Oscars for this film was a very long time ago, so they may have even got an Oscar for it! 

anyway, if you're bored watch it. But only if you are bored!


Post a Comment