Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

12 Feb 2011

Lord Whitney

Whilst twitter stalking (something I'm not proud of, and takes up a lot of time, therefore I have decided this is an activity I must cut down on) I stumbled across these two amazing gals Amy Lord and Rebekah Whitney who form 'Lord Whitney' http://cargocollective.com/lordwhitney 


'Inspired by the nonsensical, humorous and the everyday, this artistic pair approach each new project in an inventive and playful manner. Combining photography, prop making and set design with buckets of imagination they create life sized illustrations and installations'


I love the wonderful lighting and illustrative typography. The backdrops and props are whimsical. 


Well done ladies! if I could afford you I'd commission you to do my next look-book. but, alas, I can't.









Post a Comment