Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

4 Feb 2011

Julia Pott

Julia Pott is a freelance illustrator and animation director from London. currently studying at none other than the Royal College of Art! 
Her blog shows her most recent work, work in progress and things she finds ace.and I LOVE her work. 


http://juliapott.blogspot.com/

 Back in OCTOBER (!) I just happened to have a bit of spare pay pal cash  and decided to buy a t-shirt on Etsy from one of my Favourite illustrators JULIA POTT . Little did I know that this talented illustrator was running a competition on twitter at the same time. The first person to buy something from her Etsy shop who also receive a fabulous limited edition screen printed poster  too. Oblivious to this comp,  I completed the sale and received an email congratulations.

Excellent! I thought, but when my package arrived not only did it have a t-shirt and a poster, but 2 fabric samples and an original drawing... I'm really really happy with that! Thanks Ms Pott!









Post a Comment