Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

17 Feb 2011

I've udated my website a little bit...



http://www.emilythepemily.co.uk

and, next week, when I return from a short break in the country.... I'm going to post my NEW designs!!

I've been really worried about them, and I kinda lost my way a bit. I started to think about what would sell, rather than what I want to draw. It's been a bit of a mental struggle plucking up the courage to design and show the world. But I can't run this show and not design new things.

I'm of to a paper printers to print out my designs actually size, and adjust them according to the size of the t-shirts. Then by the end of feb I shall be exposing the screens and printing them up. I'm a little scared, but also excited. I had such amazing success with my first range, I'm worried this one may fail.

I'm sure this is a normal reaction for someone who owns a creative business.

Here are some newish things that will keep you going.They are so cute!








p.s I'm sorry, I must take better photos
I'm sorry, I must take better photos
I'm sorry, I must take better photos
I'm sorry, I must take better photos
I'm sorry, I must take better photos

Off to London now to practice my photography in the National History Museum whilst waiting for the boy to deliver me some really good news. Positive thoughts and Fingers crossed for him



Post a Comment