Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

29 Jan 2011

I was reading the paper last week...

... which I never do, but I was waiting for someone. I got a little bit inspired by this little poem (at the bottom of the first pic and the top of the second)  about a grave yard .


how lovely to think of going to a paradise via a graveyard rather than the thought that a grave yard is a final resting place. I don't know why I thought it was so nice. I must be going crazy in this seaside town. It must be the sea air.


...then outside my coffee shop was a for sale sign outside and AMAZING old post office!
I want, I want. I'd love to sell my stuff and other peoples stuff and run workshops on printing and other exiting stuff!



then I went to the beach and thought how lucky I was not to be on my way to paradise, by way of Kensal Green and how luck I was not to be working on a Sunday. 










Post a Comment