Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

29 Nov 2010

I'm a bad Blogger!

I'm so sorry, I've been absolutely RUBBISH for Months


I have so much to tell all, so many NEW stockists  and loads of NEW designs to show!


BUT FIRST. 


I've been asked to do loads of different Xmas markets stall over the last few months, however, since I now live in Brighton I have picked The Assembly Rooms in Brighton do do my one and only Xmas market!




The Assembly Room is Brighton’s new art & design market. It will launch on 4th December 2010. 10.30 am – 5.30 pm. At The Unitarian church on New Road Brighton. It is free entry to all. click here for the other exhibitors

I'm so excited because I will be making some hand printed xmas cards, gift tags and of course, sweaters, tshirts and childrens clothes.



I will also be selling t-shirts that have my old logo printed on the bottom for only £10.



I hope its not ridiculously snowy and you'll be able to make it down

over and out for now!



Barginatious


Post a Comment