Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

14 Sep 2010

ode to KISS



I know some people TOTALLY wont get this but I LOVE LOVE LOVE KISS



They are pure cheese, totally corny, wonderfully bad at song writing... but amazing at writing good songs about rock n roll. they make me feel happy everything. Their songs evoke the kind of rock n roll feelings I like to have.





They are as Iconic as Elvis and the Beatles in my opinion. 

You watch this space. 

I think I have  problem. Me and the boy have seen them 3 times all in all. I  went to see them at Download festival in 2008 and  twice in 2010 (the hub went has seen them 4 times...I've been told to put you all straight on that one) in Manchester and London 
  










and had the best time of our lives. that's what they're all about. They put on a fun, amazing & thrilling shows that you can see again and again.











none of them drink, they don't do any drugs and the lead singer Paul Stanley is an 'artist'. 




We have more Kiss stuff than Food in the house right now...





my beloved metro. R.I.P

I love Kiss...did I mention that?



Post a Comment