Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

27 Feb 2010

STOUR SPACE DESIGNERS MARKET


WOWZERS.....what a day... what a fabulous new, up-and-coming market in a beautiful warehouse. I tried out some new black and white lighting and teardrop designs on some newly sourced t-shirts and they went down a treat. I shall take some photos soon and place them on etsy, folksy etc.

A busy day on my stall. I managed to get a rather good spot at the front and as the first time I have ever done a market on my own I think I did pretty well. im so happy...

I can wait for my next market at the 'backyard market' in Brick Lance on Sunday 7th March (wow is it march  already!!!)

*****remember, If you have visited my stall and I didn't have the size you wanted. email me  (emilythepemily@hotmail.com) and I can print you one up and send it to you...


 one day I will get a website up and running and I can have direct orders... a few more markets will pay for that though.




Post a Comment