Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

6 Feb 2010

NOV and DEC

Out of the blue... when I was low.... a good friend of mine emailed asking if i wanted to do the 'All I Want for Xmas ' market at the Truman Brewery


yes yes yes i said, and promptly brought some screens and ink from Screen Colour Systems. I ordered my screens and ink and they exposed my images and I collected them...all within a week. really good service.

I brought some men and women t shirts, sweatshirts, baby grows and children's t shirts then printed printed printed printed to my hearts content!!

I enjoyed it So much.. I could wait to sell my stuff to real people. and if this goes well, i thought, I'll set up my business for sure....





And you know what... it was a bloody success. it made me so please to sell about half of my stock in 2 days. i was so proud....


the journey has begun
Post a Comment