Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

24 Apr 2009

INSPIRATION STATION- wallpapers


Lene toni Kjeld


Jill Malek


Hannah Werning






Cole and Son


Ferm Living


Hermatage wallpaper



I'd never heard of Bradbury and Bradbury until I began to research wallpapers... its amazing and their website is a real eye opener to many different decades of wallpaper-


Making Waves project


Trove Bird Wallpaper




I must get this book- Wallpaper Projects






Marimekko















Minakani


Can't remeber where I got this image from (not like me) but i think it looks Basquiat-est







Premier Vision




This is so simple and any vintage wallpaper can be used to create the same effect. I could maybe use my own wallpaer and cut it into many different shapes???!!











Geoff McFetridge
for Pottok
Post a Comment