Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

12 Mar 2009

CERAMIC DECAL- UPDATE

The decals finally came back (1 month and 1 week later-not heraldic's fault at all mind you) and i spent 3/4 of Friday placing them very carefully onto my mugs.

Its not hard but its really bloody frustrating trying not to rip the delicate little things. You also have to squeeze all the air bubbles out with your finger, but every time I did this the decals slid out of position.

How very, very annoying!

Also whats very, very annoying is I think my camera has been stolen so now I have no photographs to show my process! - maybe a good excuse to get a better camera though...

always look on the bright side of life..da da da da da da da da da da


see skinny laminx for decal proccess
Post a Comment